If you are facing an immigration issue, you need experienced, dedicated representation. The immigration system in the United States is complicated and challenging. It can be an overwhelming and difficult process that can leave you frustrated. An Indianapolis immigration lawyer can help save you time and money, providing you with the resources you need to get the best possible outcome in your case.
At The Law Office of Jesse K. Sanchez, we are a full-service immigration law firm. Our attorneys can help you understand your rights and work to ensure that you receive the desired outcome in your case. If you are facing an immigration issue, you need a lawyer you can trust. Contact our office today at (317).203.9111 to schedule a confidential consultation.
Immigration Cases We Handle
Our Indianapolis immigration lawyers handle a wide range of cases. We are experienced advocates who know state and federal law. Our legal team is here to help you and your family through the immigration process.
Immigration cases we handle at The Law Office of Jesse K. Sanchez:
- DACA - DACA or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allows some minors who entered the United States prior to reaching their 16th birthday to stay in the country without immediate threat of removal. To be eligible for the 2-year removal deferral under DACA, you must meet several guidelines. It is in your best interest to work with an immigration lawyer to determine whether you qualify for the program.
- Deportation Defense - Our attorneys provide comprehensive deportation defense for families throughout Indianapolis and the surrounding communities. Whether you were detained or are facing a removal proceeding, we can assist you with your case. It is important to act fast, as you may only have a limited amount of time before a final order is issued.
- Visas - If you are a citizen of a foreign country hoping to enter the U.S. legally, you will need a visa. There are two main types of visas: immigrant and nonimmigrant visas. In order to apply for and receive a visa, you should speak with an attorney.
- Asylum - If you have suffered persecution or fear of persecution related to your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion, you may be eligible for asylum in the U.S. An immigration lawyer can help you understand how to apply and whether you are eligible.
- Naturalization - If you were born outside of the United States, you may apply to become a citizen through a process called naturalization. The naturalization process is complex and should be handled by a knowledgeable attorney. A small error in your paperwork could delay your application costing you time and money.
- Citizenship - Our lawyers are here to help you on your path towards citizenship. We will work with you one-on-one to determine the best course of action based on your individual circumstances.
If you are facing an immigration issue, you should not have to go through it alone. Our legal team is here to help.
Contact Our Office to Learn More
Our immigration lawyers have decades of combined legal experience to help you and your family through any challenges. We find solutions and will help guide you through the immigration process. Contact our office today at (317).203.9111 to schedule a confidential consultation with a member of our legal team.