Associate Attorney : Criminal Defense Law
We’re looking for an admitted attorney, to work as an extremely promising Associate Criminal Defense Attorney position within a premier law firm with lots of room for growth. This is an opportunity for a dedicated Associate Attorney to gain valuable experience and further their career with a established firm in the Indianapolis area. As the Associate Criminal Defense Attorney, you will report to the Managing Criminal Defense Attorney. The Associate Attorney will manage their caseload, as well as client interaction, and can collaborate with our wonderful Criminal Defense.
Trial attorneys are assigned cases by the managing attorney and are responsible for communications with court and prosecution, reviewing discovery, litigating discovery production, motions, and trial. The trial attorney will work with other attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants to litigate cases. Successful candidates possess felony jury trial, preliminary hearing, substantive motion, and post-conviction experience.
Qualifications for an Associate Criminal Defense Attorney
- Be committed to criminal defense, protecting the rights of those accused, and fighting for excellent results
- Prepare for hearings in advance, research potential issues, draft appropriate motions, and take a proactive approach to reach positive resolutions
- Guide the clients clearly and provide competent strategic advice
- Help manage the legal division – assisting in training and guiding Junior Attorneys with cases and delegating tasks to administrative staff
- Lead case management meetings – providing insight, direction, and strategy for all cases in the firm
- Advocate for and secure the best possible outcome for clients
- Submit motions and other filings on time – meeting internal and external deadlines
- Arrive at work and court on time in professional and appropriate attire
- Maintain a good rapport with our clients and treat them with respect
- Fully participate in quarterly goal setting and performance reviews
- Participate in ongoing training as required by the Firm
Associate Attorney: Family Law
We are looking for an Associate Family Law Attorney to join our team! The right Associate Family Attorney will have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with. They will also have integrity and excellence for the work they will be doing for the firm. Must be able to adhere to the firm’s core values and have strong, long-lasting client relationships.
Qualifications for an Associate Family Attorney
- A highly rated and prominent Indianapolis law firm is searching for an Associate Family Law Attorney that is interested in working with clients with Family Law
- Must have good education background and be proficient in the court room.
- Good personality, easy to get along with, and can work in a team atmosphere.
- Able to provide legal assistance to clients in every aspect of family law from planning and counseling to litigation
- Experience with drafting, negotiating divorce settlements, marital and property agreements
- Strong advocacy for children
- Experience in building strong interpersonal relationships
- Member of the State Bar in good standing
Email us at our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, come work with one of the top Indianapolis criminal defense attorneys in town.